Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Fixed my rear TrackBar bracket permanantly!!

Old 03-08-2009, 07:32 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fixed my rear TrackBar bracket permanantly!!

Having broke the rear trackbar bracket on both the original 44 and the Rubi 44 several times I finally solved the problem for good. I was going to have a new bracket fabbed and add the JKS rear brace but had just not gotten around to it yet. A couple of weeks ago it broke again, so I did another temp fix.

I then discovered JKS just came out with a complete bracket replacement. The problem was I couldn't find anyone selling it on the internet. So on Monday I called JKS and spoke to Jim to see if it was actually in production yet. He told me he had them in stock and I could get NorthRidge4x4 to drop ship it to me. I sent Dave a PM and he quiclky responded, then talked to him on the phone. It turns out he had it in stock, just hadn't gotten it up on the website yet. By the time the phone call was over I had ordered every thing need, JKS Adjustable Trackbar, Trackbar Brace and the new Trackbar replacement bracket. Dave gave me a great deal on the items and took care of me on shipping and made sure it shipped that day. Thank's Dave!!

UPS delivered it on time Thursday. The quality of the JKS components are just increadable. Friday I had everythig welded up by a "Old School Master Welder" that MrSig turned me onto. This guy does great work at a reasonable price. Thanks Scott!

FYI - If anyone else does, you have be sure and weld the nut in place or it will be real PITA.

Old broken POS with crappy SkyJacker extension

JKS replacement bracket

Brace and Bracket Installed

Front Side of Brace

Painted with Rustoleum Hammered Black

With the new Adjustable TrackBar

Last edited by TiredPete; 03-08-2009 at 07:34 AM.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, that looks sturdy. If it breaks, something else already broke.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:42 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

That looks great!

David
Old 03-09-2009, 09:05 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great work!!!!

Red
Old 03-09-2009, 11:57 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

very nice!!!!!

Quick Reply: Fixed my rear TrackBar bracket permanantly!!