Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

first trail ride in the new jeep(quick clip too)

Old 05-31-2010, 10:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default first trail ride in the new jeep(quick clip too)

the jeep is (new to me) we just wanted to test out the flex and my buddy wanted to show me what was happening on the outside when i was enjoy the smooth ride inside!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Thekevin88/?action=view&current=DSCN1012.flv this was on a optional hill at the summit of the cleghorn trail in the cajon pass.

my co pilot and i were checkin out the trail and his girlfriend took a pretty cool pic, thats silverwood lake.

this was the trail we were checking out, some of you may recognize it, it seemed steep to me but the jeep did great!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

sweet
Old 06-01-2010, 12:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice job man looked great out there on the trail.

Quick Reply: first trail ride in the new jeep(quick clip too)