Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

First time out!

Old 06-25-2012, 05:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SlowJKU
Yes it is a public place. Its near Lithonia, GA. I just spent an hour on Google Maps looking at the satellite view and found where it is. If you use this address it will take you straight there.

7855 Union Grove Rd Lithonia, GA

Thanks!
thank you definitly on my to do list i got 9 days off comin up!
Old 06-26-2012, 04:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SlowJKU
Yes it is a public place. Its near Lithonia, GA. I just spent an hour on Google Maps looking at the satellite view and found where it is. If you use this address it will take you straight there.

7855 Union Grove Rd Lithonia, GA
Awesome! Adding it to my off-roading maps I've got in Google for the Atlanta area. If you want to get access to the map, just email me at joel@brainslap.com and I'll add you.

Thanks!
Joel

Quick Reply: First time out!