Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

First time Flexing - Doorless & topless

Old 05-02-2009, 05:20 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default First time Flexing - Doorless & topless

Well....I finally had time and the weather was nice enough to crawl under the JK and take off the Stock Sway Bar Links off our JK Sahara Unlimited. I got my hands on the BDS quick Disco from my Good Brother Dan in Orange County, CA who is a forum member (Dwikto) I made a special trip to go pick these Quick Disco's from him back in March 09! He was awesome enough to charge me nothing for them. It was a trip well worth it, got to meet his fantastic Family and see his awesome Detonator Yellow JK unlimited Ruby!!!! Sweet Ride!!!

Well, it took about an hour to remove and the BDS quick disco's in my driveway this morning. They were a perfect fit with the 2" Rubicon Express Lift I got on our JK unlimited.

Well....once I got the sway bar disconnected I had to test it out in our Driveway for flex! So I thought I would share some photo's....I had no rubbing issues with the 33x12.5 tires. I still had more room to squeeze under the fender's. I know when I tried this last summer with the Sway Bar connected I had 3 tires in the air and 1 on the ground!!! What a difference with the Sway Bar Disconnected!!!!

I just have to thank my good brother Dan (Dwikto) for the Quick Disco's and promised him I would post a thread once completed this project. Hope you enjoy!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-03-2009, 06:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good looking rig and nice flex photos
Old 05-03-2009, 06:33 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice driveway flex!
Old 05-03-2009, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My fav color. I actually like the looks of the unlimiteds without doors when you leave the soft top hardware installed. I think that extra bit hanging behind where the rear doors were helps square it off. Plus it's easier to get the soft top back up in rain

I also love the kid seats in the back. Kids *love* jeeps!

Quick Reply: First time Flexing - Doorless & topless