Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

First and second mods...

Old 09-25-2010, 06:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First and second mods...

At this point, I am just polishing a turd, but damn I love this turd!!! The dealer I bought the Jeep from put wheel covers over the stock X wheels to make it a little more flashy. I am not a fan of chrome at all, so I had to make a trip to the auto part store for some wheel paint.

Also, I couldn't see leaving the stock silver "Jeep Wrangler Unlimited" stickers on my Jeep. Had to scrap them for black. I am waiting for my black JK forum decal to arrive to I can add it!

I started a slush fund this week that will serve as my Jeep fund. As it fills up, I'll empty it... on wheels, tires, lift, bumper, sound, etc, etc, etc... I am quickly learning in my 22 days of Jeep ownership that I'll never be done. I love every minute of it!!! HA HA HA... The wife may realize this at some point, but she loves it too, and is just as pumped about each and every little thing I do.

Damn it feels good to finally have a Jeep!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05568..jpg
Views:	56
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	90807   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05570..jpg
Views:	59
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	90808   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05554..jpg
Views:	83
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	90809   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05560..jpg
Views:	96
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	90810  
Old 09-25-2010, 07:06 PM
JK Freak

Its a good feeling.. I love my jeep... I just wish my significant other was jsut as excited as i am.. all i get is $1200 for tires!! that money could have made a nice payment on a ring!

The JK looks nice... keep modding!
Old 09-25-2010, 07:17 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks! This is only the beginning... I figured throwing some black paint on those shitty hubs would buy me time so I didn't vomit every time I looked at the Jeep!!! I have already learned so much reading in here over the past two weeks. I am going to buy everything as I can afford it, then go on an assembly spree! It is going to take me a LONG time to get there, because I am only throwing out about $200/month to my fund, but I'll get there eventually. Hell, I waited til I was 30 to buy one... I can wait another year or two to make it my own...

Until then, I'll dink and dunk with spare funds to knock out all of those little things that make it my own...
Old 09-25-2010, 07:20 PM
JK Freak

As far as im concerned "making it your own" is what its all about.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice

Quick Reply: First and second mods...