Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

First Pic's of Our Yellow JK

Old 09-15-2007, 02:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Pic's of Our Yellow JK

We took our black lab down to the water this afternoon so I snapped a few shots of the jeep while we where there, can't wait for the new rampage rails, and AEV bumper to get here...looks kinda bear without the factory rails.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-001S.JPG
Views:	724
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	3323   Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-007S.JPG
Views:	460
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	3325  
Old 09-15-2007, 02:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

nice! my favorite color on a 2dr jk. I actually have james76's sideview photo of wilbur as my desktop pic...hoping to order one soon.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:08 PM
JK Newbie

Thank you...it's crazy all the things you want to do to these wonderful toy's before and after it hit's the driveway...I hope to post some top-off, door's-off pic's tomorrow...wife didn't want to mess up the hair, we were going to lunch right after letting our dog swim for awhile.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

looking really good. can't wait to get mine setup like that.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:45 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

now you need a yellow lab to keep the black lab company in your yellow and black jeep.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Great looking ride! I am a fan of the Detonator Yellow too.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:26 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Tommy3rd
nice! my favorite color on a 2dr jk. I actually have james76's sideview photo of wilbur as my desktop pic...hoping to order one soon.
That made my whole day! Yellow has always been one of my favorite colors, and every car i have ever owned has had yellow on it. Including several with yellow/orange flames That is a killer rubi too! Wish i could have afforded one. I love my Wilbur tho!
Old 09-15-2007, 04:51 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice Jeep! I like the setup, did you get the $2,000 deal from Rusty's? That looks perfect!
Old 09-15-2007, 04:52 PM
JK Newbie

I love your avitar...is that your Jeep? When the dealership finished the lift, they took pictures of it and put it on their website, we picked it up that night, the service manager called me the next day and told me that people had come to the dealership to see the "tonka jeep" and were disapointed when it was gone...they have a smok'in black X with the same set-up they built for Camp Jeep, it has the mopar front bumper and warn winch...looks really sharp, but Yellow is the color we wanted and ordered....in fact the 08 Yellow jk we ordered arrives here on tuesday...anyone looking?
Old 09-15-2007, 04:55 PM
JK Newbie

Pretty much on the rusty's deal...my dealer was able to shave a bit off so we put that towards the tire up-grade.

Quick Reply: First Pic's of Our Yellow JK