Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

First Mod.....

Old 04-25-2008, 07:31 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pkdailey4
No! Not even close.
Can you take the doors on and off without removing the mirrors? It looks like the top hinge would hit the mirror when lifting the door up off the hinge.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:34 AM
JK Super Freak

i the main issue with these is the view of the passenger mirror.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The doors go off and on just fine and I put a fish eye mirror on my passenger side so I could see the whole right lane. It all works good. They could of made the passenger side mount a little longer so you could see more than half the mirror but it would look strange. Its the best way to go. Other people have complained about temp. mirrors vibrating a lot and howling in the wind. No noise, no vibration with these.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chumpmann
Due to money and safety(not being able to see behind me) My first mod was the mirror relocation....

Hey Chumpmann, looks really good! I have a question for you though...How do you drive around here with that sticker over your inspection and registration tags...I figure the police around here would have a field day pulling you over for that! Heck, I got pulled over because I didn't have my front plate on!
Old 04-25-2008, 11:23 AM
JK Freak

I tried installing mine the other day but I ran into issues getting the bottom bolt in. I don't have an open ended wrench so I'll have to wait until I get home to use my step-dad's garage-fulla-tools.

Quick Reply: First Mod.....