Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

first expereince with the UPS truck

Old 09-01-2009, 05:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default first expereince with the UPS truck

i ordered some things on quadratec last week and part of my shipment came to day and when i got home and found that box on my door step i was so pumped. I immediately ran out to the jeep with the box and ripped it open and inside was my new teraflex rear trackbar bracket. tomorrow my KC slimlights and windshield brackets are coming along with my teraflex quick discos and a 3/4 in leveling kit from daystar. now im hooked on having the brown truck come and might have to order stuff more often.

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
Old 09-01-2009, 05:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you work at ups long enough you will hate that thing
Old 09-01-2009, 06:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

12 yrs here at the big brown office. And loving every minute of it..
Old 09-01-2009, 06:45 PM
JK Junkie

i still get super pumped when I see it coming down the road and I know I've been waiting for something.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

I love see that brown truck pull up.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:03 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

brown is at my work daily (which is also where I have all of my jeep stuff shipped)... either their local trucks or freight... the drivers are nice guys except when a winch or sliders package gets shipped on the local truck (or my tires, which tore open the drivers hand).
my rear bumper was shipped UPS freight, and the box was DESTROYED (bumper was perfect)
Old 09-01-2009, 07:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice...Christmas in September .
Old 09-01-2009, 07:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

When I leave the gym every morning, I get on the freeway behind at least 15 brown trucks that are leaving the terminal. It makes me sad on days I'm getting things since I know it's still going to be a few hours before I get my stuff.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:00 PM
JK Newbie

Hmmm. All this talk about brown shirts and brown trucks....just wondering...are these the same "brown shirts" the Democrats were all referring to? I really don't see what they have against Jeep mods...guess they are all stockers.
(tongue firmly planted in cheek.)
Old 09-02-2009, 02:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Brown truck

I haven’t bought anything expensive for my Jeep yet. I SO badly want to buy (Rock rails, Front and rear Mopar Bumper with Warn winch, 3” Teraflex lift kit, 35” Toyo MT Open Country and Pro Comp wheels 7005’s. I plan on getting all from Quadratec.com.

I want to wait until I pay off my 2009 Jeep first before I do any mods. If all works out I should have it paid off by this time next year. Come on 2010. I want to fix up my rig.

The only thing I bought so far for my Jeep was Decals from JK-Forum.com and Seat covers.

Some day soon The Brown truck will be making delivery’s to my house.

Quick Reply: first expereince with the UPS truck