Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

It Is Finished (For Now)

Old 01-19-2009, 09:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love the wheels, they look awesome!
Old 01-19-2009, 09:31 AM
JK Freak

looks good. definitly different. i would change out the stickers to the tan.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:31 AM
JK Freak

I'm also guilty of slammin your wheels, at first, but the more I look, the more I like!!--they are very unique, and beginning to look pretty B.A.--good choice.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PIPES2008
I'm also guilty of slammin your wheels, at first, but the more I look, the more I like!!--they are very unique, and beginning to look pretty B.A.--good choice.

I'm glad you are coming over to my way of thinking! Thanks again!

-Derek
Old 01-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet setup.

Ya you shouldn't have any rubbing issues with the 4.5 and 35s. The 4.5 kit will fit 37s, and 3.5 will fit 35s.

Yes the rear will be a little higher. The Jeep has a normal rake. We take a little bit of it out, but most remains. Once you add a bumper, tire carrier, and some cargo it will sit perfect. We believe it looks better with higher in the back, and then level with some weight, rather then sitting level, and then once you add bumper/tire carrier and cargo then the rear sits low. Thats our opinion and most of our customers agree. But it is a personal preference. Yes you can always add spacers to get exactly what your looking for.

So you like the 4.10s with 35s hu. I have 5.13s and 37s in mine, and I think its not enough. I do like to cruise around 80mph, and every little hill slows me down. Maybe I just need a sticker on my dash that says "Its a Jeep, not a sports car"

Either way, thanks for choosing our lift, and goodluck with yoru new Jeep.

Adam
Clayton Off Road Mfg.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Clayton Off Road Mfg.
Sweet setup.

Ya you shouldn't have any rubbing issues with the 4.5 and 35s. The 4.5 kit will fit 37s, and 3.5 will fit 35s.

Yes the rear will be a little higher. The Jeep has a normal rake. We take a little bit of it out, but most remains. Once you add a bumper, tire carrier, and some cargo it will sit perfect. We believe it looks better with higher in the back, and then level with some weight, rather then sitting level, and then once you add bumper/tire carrier and cargo then the rear sits low. Thats our opinion and most of our customers agree. But it is a personal preference. Yes you can always add spacers to get exactly what your looking for.

So you like the 4.10s with 35s hu. I have 5.13s and 37s in mine, and I think its not enough. I do like to cruise around 80mph, and every little hill slows me down. Maybe I just need a sticker on my dash that says "Its a Jeep, not a sports car"

Either way, thanks for choosing our lift, and goodluck with yoru new Jeep.

Adam
Clayton Off Road Mfg.

Thanks for posting! I understand your logic with keeping the rake a bit, and I agree. I was able to get the ride dialed in better by dropping the air pressure in the tires, 30f and 28r. I'm still getting a bit of vibration, but I'm not sure if its the tires or drive lines. In a few weeks I'll take it back to Northridge to have a final re-checked done and try to find the source. I'll be putting it through its paces this weekend and will get some pics up soon. Well done Clayton!

Yeah, the 35 with 4.10's is not too bad at all. I try to follow the speed limits anyway, I've gotten hit with two speeding tickets about a year ago and need to be a good boy for a while

-Derek
Old 01-20-2009, 03:17 PM
JK Freak

Congrats on getting it back. It is lookin' good...
Old 01-20-2009, 05:29 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

that looks awesome!
Old 01-20-2009, 09:14 PM
JK Newbie

Looks great - Love the green rims. But jeep owners are never finished

Quick Reply: It Is Finished (For Now)