Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally the way I like it!!!

Old 06-02-2008, 06:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My understanding is there have not been good options on a direct bolt up that would also link up with the computer and wiring system.....I could be off but I think that's what I've been told. Would be cool to fully control the tranny.

Whats wild about mine is the overdrive button. When it's off it shifts just like before the swap but with tons more power and no drag anywhere. The NEW thing is when I take it out of overdrive I GET A 5 WITH A SQUARE around it next to the D for drive...indicating the s speed tranny. What's wild is the shift patterns for the 5 selection or OD off are spread out more and much more of a sport shift configuration. The rpm's between shifts are far better and 5th gear comes far deeper in the rpm's. Now everytime I drive it I take the OD off and put it in 5 speed.

Oh...by the way...your correct....I went way past nuts years ago!!!!!

Originally Posted by iamsuperdan
I'm reasonably certain that you're nuts, but I love it!

I'm wondering though, why has no one put a manual behind the Hemi? Every conversion I've seen has the auto.

Last edited by souprdawg; 06-02-2008 at 06:28 PM.

Quick Reply: Finally the way I like it!!!