Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally took the Off Road Evo plunge!

Old 03-16-2010, 01:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice!!!
Old 03-16-2010, 07:33 PM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks everyone they actually perform even better than I thought even on road it amazing!

Tomorrow it goes back to Off Road Evolution to get the their new Plush 4" Coils and EVO Valved King Shocks to help balance the Coil Overs on the front. Our plan is to run them for a while till I've got enough of my allowance to get the rear EVO Lever. After the suspension is dialed in I'll report back on how well they do on and off road and share more pics!

Thanks again for the positive vibes! Ty and Larry long time no see but we plan to do Niagara Rim again this year so hope to see you in the Sierra Nevada's in the summer!
Old 03-16-2010, 07:51 PM
JK Newbie

Default evo

HEY frank look good i want a set some day
Old 03-17-2010, 05:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes. Very Nice!!! If only I could win the lottery. I'm saving and saving for the same but have a LONG way to go.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks sick Frank! I found out there is a lot of work into installing that system!
I like this system, Maybe in the next year or two...
Old 03-17-2010, 07:12 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by sm_rubi
Thanks everyone they actually perform even better than I thought even on road it amazing!

Tomorrow it goes back to Off Road Evolution to get the their new Plush 4" Coils and EVO Valved King Shocks to help balance the Coil Overs on the front. Our plan is to run them for a while till I've got enough of my allowance to get the rear EVO Lever. After the suspension is dialed in I'll report back on how well they do on and off road and share more pics!

Thanks again for the positive vibes! Ty and Larry long time no see but we plan to do Niagara Rim again this year so hope to see you in the Sierra Nevada's in the summer!
You need to come up a little further when we do Hell Hole, Fordyce, Rubicon this year. Your totally setup for it. It will be a blast. Congrats!
Old 03-19-2010, 09:44 PM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Part Two: ORE Coil Springs & King Shocks

Okay just got the jeep back from the second phase of the Off Road Evolution make over. This time the rear suspension got some much needed lovin' by way of their new 4" Plush Coil Springs, JK Valved King Shocks, Sway Bar Link Extensions and longer brake lines. The new custom suspension needed to be tweaked as well to make everything play nicely with each other.

Here's a couple of quick pics I took as soon as I got home but more to come along with some driving impressions.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:16 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

outstanding!! can't wait to see your jeep in action in moab

Quick Reply: Finally took the Off Road Evo plunge!