Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally took off the doors!

Old 08-13-2012, 08:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went topless and doorless for two weeks while my AC was out with 100+ weather. Only sucks when stuck in traffic, and cleaning all the dust off the interior when I put everything back on. Enjoying the AC since it was fixed, but itching to strip her down again.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 71Luber
I don't know how anyone drives these things in the summer with the doors on.

It just ain't right.
I'm 100% for no doors at any opportunity.. But when it's 105 degrees consistently... The doors and top stay on lol
Old 08-13-2012, 08:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Papa Surf
Did you remember to take the floor mats out?

Yes!! I very important step!
Old 08-13-2012, 08:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shoe1724
You're making me jealous. I need a better place to store the doors. The wife hates coming home and finding the doors in the living room of the apartment.
then you wife would hate me because I have our hard top in the living room.....make for a good dog house when my wife is mad at me....or a club house...dont get me wrong my wife was mad too...now she only throws it in my face when shes mad......you cant spend 100.00 on a storage unit but u can spend 200.00 on shit for the jeep.....haha
Old 08-13-2012, 09:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cali Cosmos

Yes!! I very important step!

wait....door mats? take em out? why? something I should know? i run w weather teachs.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slappygoeshome

wait....door mats? take em out? why? something I should know? i run w weather teachs.
Going fast with doors/top off the floor mats get a little squirrelly. Usually only the back one flies around for me. Take em out!
Old 08-13-2012, 09:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ski-YA-later
Going fast with doors/top off the floor mats get a little squirrelly. Usually only the back one flies around for me. Take em out!
roger that
Old 08-13-2012, 10:48 PM
JK Newbie

Looks good.......!
Old 08-13-2012, 11:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by slappygoeshome
Your weather techs should be fine. I'm sure they are heavy enough. I have weather techs in the front so I've felt their weight. I have the stock ones in the back are they definitely get some air with the doors off on the freeway! I didn't want to risk it and took them out.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:09 AM
JK Super Freak

I didn't notice the rear mats at all until this morning when I looked back. I have the Jeep mats so they were moving a bit but they won't take off on me! It's weird, but the Jeep feels so much skinnier. I think it was the lack of mirrors. Oh yeah, I found out just how much use my side mirrors. I was lost without them. Looks like I will keep the doors off for a few more days until the weather turns!

Quick Reply: Finally took off the doors!