Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

FINALLY ! pics uploaded of my mods

Old 09-01-2012, 08:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yup. those are smitty i like the step its positioned perfect for sticking your foot out runnin without doors and not sure about rock protection as there isnt anywhere neArby for rock crawling besides the gultches , but they are as sturdy as any ive seen and they do well against trees lol
Old 09-01-2012, 09:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sommer13
I thought that had like a limit on the amount of pics you could upload into them, like 25MB was the max you could upload?
not that I know of. I've uploaded 41 pics so far, and I have a buddy with like 125. My photos are all from my iPhone, so the size of each pic is already 2+MBs. I think what it means is that you can't upload a single video or pic that is over 25MB. The quantity of pics I believe is endless.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carolinajk
yup. those are smitty i like the step its positioned perfect for sticking your foot out runnin without doors and not sure about rock protection as there isnt anywhere neArby for rock crawling besides the gultches , but they are as sturdy as any ive seen and they do well against trees lol
I like the smitty side rails, but I like the idea of the step and the distance off the body to keep from hitting the top of the jeep if I'm against an obstacle. I'm just not a fan of the appearance of the step so I wasn't sure.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:11 PM
JK Super Freak

the way the step plate is welded on would add strength as well they are heavy as hell but i mounted them solo i have a video on youtube showing some details just search jk mods also have one of my light install
Old 09-01-2012, 09:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carolinajk
the way the step plate is welded on would add strength as well they are heavy as hell but i mounted them solo i have a video on youtube showing some details just search jk mods also have one of my light install
I really like the wiring you did on the KC lights! Really cool idea! I am also looking into the TF 2.5 BB with 315x75x16's, but with the shock extension brackets. Did you cut the fenders before putting on the fit and tires? I don't want to cut my fenders and wanted to know if there were any rubbing issues.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:05 PM
JK Super Freak

i cut my fenders soon after i got it my wife got me a set of nitto terra grapplers for fathers day a month after i bought it they were at 31.5 or so , it looked kinda funny as you can see in the pic looked much better when the 315s went on i also installed the lift prior to the tires being ordered cus i didnt want to wait , i cNt speak for the rubbing issue but i have heard others saying they will rub . but with the fenders chopped you get alot more room and its not hard to do the bumper mod was easy as well , thanks for the comments on my lights
Old 09-01-2012, 10:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sick bro!!!

Quick Reply: FINALLY ! pics uploaded of my mods