Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

FINALLY ! pics uploaded of my mods

Old 09-01-2012, 07:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FINALLY ! pics uploaded of my mods

well its only been a few months, finally uploaded my pics of lift tires etc .... this is just the look i envisioned when i bought it last year , tell me what ya think Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep 023.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	361131Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep 086.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	361133Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep 080.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	361134Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep 079.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	361135Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep 078.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	361136 the first is a before pic ....enjoy
Old 09-01-2012, 07:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love it , you did a great job !
Old 09-01-2012, 07:41 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Looks great!
Old 09-01-2012, 07:45 PM
JK Super Freak

thanks , it took me awhile to figure out i had to resize my pics to get them to upload, next i gotta get a snorkel , i wanna be able to hit those water filled mud holes harder and also a front bumper and winch ,gotta wait awhile though.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:14 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by carolinajk
thanks , it took me awhile to figure out i had to resize my pics to get them to upload, next i gotta get a snorkel , i wanna be able to hit those water filled mud holes harder and also a front bumper and winch ,gotta wait awhile though.
Nice rig man. You know if you use the JK Forum app on your phone, you can attach pics straight from your photos or just take a pic right there. It automatically resizes them, then the next time you're on an actual computer, when you post, click manage attachments, and the pics you uploaded from your phone should be in there, it's your profiles lil setup for em...
Old 09-01-2012, 08:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Sommer13
Nice rig man. You know if you use the JK Forum app on your phone, you can attach pics straight from your photos or just take a pic right there. It automatically resizes them, then the next time you're on an actual computer, when you post, click manage attachments, and the pics you uploaded from your phone should be in there, it's your profiles lil setup for em...
thanks dude! will do , im not a computer genius but i got frustrated as hell trying to upload and said the hell with it till tonight then it was like a lightbulb went on , i will def use your advice though , thanks again
Old 09-01-2012, 08:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks good. Love the color.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by KY JK
Looks good. Love the color.
i see yours is jeep green , mines natural green but to me they look the same .? whats the difference never sawa jeep green up close
Old 09-01-2012, 08:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Are those the Smittybilt Side Armor rock rails? I wasn't sure if I liked the gusset step. How do they do on the rocks?

As for the photos, I recommend setting up an account on Photobucket. You can upload your photos no matter the size onto the website, then it gives you an option for an image URL and you can copy and paste it into your text box. It's easy to use and free.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:50 PM
JK Freak

[QUOTE="VolsJeep"

As for the photos, I recommend setting up an account on Photobucket. You can upload your photos no matter the size onto the website, then it gives you an option for an image URL and you can copy and paste it into your text box. It's easy to use and free.[/QUOTE]

I thought that had like a limit on the amount of pics you could upload into them, like 25MB was the max you could upload?

Quick Reply: FINALLY ! pics uploaded of my mods