Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally...pics of new 37's

Old 08-30-2010, 07:50 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its an E-load range tire so it rides a little rough but not as bad as I thought... With that being said I'm going to try the chalk test like Bcrouse said. It says max pressure of 65 pounds cold but thats crazy! I need to get some KC windshield mounted lights now after I adjusted my HIDs... high beams just arent powerful enough and the angle on the low beams only allow me to see so far without blinding people... the setup has been on for a week and I have no complaints... Just a subtle sqeak which is from offroading. Going to grease it up and it should be good!
Old 08-30-2010, 08:07 AM
JK Super Freak

Your rig makes me look forward to a set of 37's. I am currently running 20" rockstars on my black sahara and this is where I would like to go as soon as I go through my current Nitto's. The black on black is a great look and the 37's and the 20's look really good together. Enjoy your rig man it looks great!
Old 08-30-2010, 09:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeep looks really good...probably say that as it is very similar to mine...

I went with 20's as well...but only have 35's so far... but seeing yours with the 37's has convinced me that is the way I am going on next set of tires.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:53 AM
JK Newbie

yea... go 37's! espeically if your debating. I was originally going to go with 35's, but after seeing some 37's I was def. sure. I am going to see how these hold up over the next couple years then maybe upgrade to 40s and do some more slight mods to the suspension body... But as for now, the lift is way bigger than I thought. In a good way but I am 6'2" and its tough to get in and my girl is 5'2" maybe 100lbs soaking wet (tiny),... I cant see being much higher for a daily driver. I think its fine with the gearing as well... Sure, I am def. going to re-gear but its doing the job right now and its not as bad as everyone says with the 4:10 but thats just my opinion. I was worried about it being sluggish offroad as well but it was fine and in 4lo... didn't even notice from stock
Old 08-30-2010, 11:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Your jeep looks great! I am waiting on my lift to show up this week. Then Ill be rolling on 37
Old 09-15-2010, 09:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

looks good. Have you done any gears, gussets or anything else?
just curious
Old 09-16-2010, 07:37 AM
JK Super Freak

That is sick, I love it. Great rims as well.

Quick Reply: Finally...pics of new 37's