Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally,New wheels and tires

Old 02-03-2008, 08:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ben did tell me the 15 wouldnt work.When i assured him that i had test fit the wheel and it fit fine on MY jeep,was when the argument insued.Stating that i had probably ground my calipers down because it was "impossible to fit a 15 inch wheel on a jk...period.I then assured him i had not done any such thing,and that they had in fact,fit just fine.It was then he pretty much refused to sell me the wheels.That is why they lost my business,his attitude.
Old 02-03-2008, 09:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

well, if this scott guy doesn't adjust ben's attitude problem, he'll keep costing them business.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Good looking Jeep !
Old 02-04-2008, 03:39 PM
JK Super Freak

The Jeep looks great!

Sending letters and letting companies know about problems you've had is a great way to solve a problem. (It got me below invoice pricing on my JK) I'm amazed at the amount of folks who needlesly complain about an issue they've had to anyone who will listen, but DON'T take the time to tell the company with which they've had the issue. Hopefully, by taking the time to send a letter, you've saved other people from the same problem in the future.
At least the guy from 4 wheel parts was very reasonable and did his homework before responding.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice man, congrats!
Old 02-04-2008, 07:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks Great! Congrats
Old 02-05-2008, 05:48 PM
JK Super Freak

After an argument with the guy a 4wheel parts,....

What is with those guys. Same attitude in Big D. Aloof a$$e$, not getting my money
Old 02-06-2008, 06:48 PM
JK Newbie

It was the Dallas store that i was dealing with as well. I dont know what their deal is,but they had better get it squared away.

Quick Reply: Finally,New wheels and tires