Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally...My own build thread

Old 04-12-2013, 02:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got my Poison Spyder EVAP Skid on this morning. Pretty straight forward install.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-539914560.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	446241
Old 04-13-2013, 08:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've been debating putting rigid amber duallys in my fog light spots or getting a 10" light bar on the bumper instead. Got any pictures of them installed and on? How do you like them? Do they blind oncoming traffic if you're running them on?
Old 04-13-2013, 10:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mrEman81
I've been debating putting rigid amber duallys in my fog light spots or getting a 10" light bar on the bumper instead. Got any pictures of them installed and on? How do you like them? Do they blind oncoming traffic if you're running them on?
Judging by your location I'm assuming you don't see very must dust. Amber lights are really only useful in those conditions. I get a lot of dust when out in the desert so I love them, not only do they help you see more through the dust but if there is someone in front of you then they'll see you easier. But depending on your budget I would go for a white light bar. It will give you more light output. I'll probably be getting one soon as well. If you do get the duallys and fog light mounts I would opt for just white. Amber is easier on the eyes compared the white so I don't think amber would be to bad with oncoming traffic.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:29 AM
JK Freak

come on man1 you dont have that lift on yet? ..lol

you got a pile of stuff...u better get movin
Old 04-18-2013, 10:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by rtguy1
come on man1 you dont have that lift on yet? ..lol

you got a pile of stuff...u better get movin
Well I actually finally started late night and got the rear done (finished around the time you posted this). I'll be finishing up the front sometime later today or tonight after work. It's gonna look good!! I'm doing this all by myself in my garage by the way! Lots of profanities are being said! But it's all good because I'm learning a ton. I will definitely be posting some pictures when it gets done. Although I may a setback on getting the set of wheels I had setup to get so it might be a little longer till I get my tires on.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice build, congrats man
Old 04-19-2013, 03:18 PM
JK Super Freak

So after many hours and a little screaming. I'm basically done with my lift. 2.5 inch springs, bump stops, Elka Reservoir shocks, Rock Krawler adjustable control arms Northridge 4x4 bolt kit etc.. The Teraflex Front track bar will go on once I get a torque wrench and tighten everything down tomorrow, I got the wrong sway bar disconnects too so I ordered the right ones yesterday. 35s will go on next week when I get my wheels. And one more thing, it seems that my rear driver side is about an 1 1/4 inch taller than the passenger side. Any ideas??

Name:	image-771276674.jpg
Views:	824
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	448734

Name:	image-2787844368.jpg
Views:	803
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	448735

Name:	image-2439856315.jpg
Views:	682
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	448736

Name:	image-2902173658.jpg
Views:	705
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	448737
Old 04-23-2013, 10:54 PM
JK Super Freak

After waiting about 2 months I finally received my Trek Armor seat covers today. I got both front and rear in Black and Blue (probably why it took so long...not a very popular color combo). By the look and feel of them it seems they were definitely worth the wait, the blue looks to be a great match to my Cosmos blue. I'm gonna try to get it all done tomorrow before work but we'll see. I'll post some pics.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Just a little update here:

I'm still waiting to meet up with a forum member to buy his Pro Comp 7069s!! (no new wheels means no clearance for the rear sway bars so no 35s aswell). Still don't have my seat covers on yet but I mounted up my ARB compressor and I'm having a little trouble with the wiring harness and the sPOD (to many colors and ends to wires for me). I finally received my Teraflex Hinged Carrier accessory mount and it seems my rig won't fit in my garage with the Hi Lift attached . I guess I'll only mount it when I'm going wheelin. And last but not least I just placed an order from Northridge 4x4 (they are taking all of my money and feeding my addiction) for a Warn VR10000-s a little while ago.

Slowing but surely I'm making progress.

Last edited by Cali Cosmos; 07-27-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Cali Cosmos
Just a little update hear:

I'm still waiting to meet up with a forum member to buy his Pro Comp 7069s!! (no new wheels means no clearance for the rear sway bars so no 35s aswell). Still don't have my seat covers on yet but I mounted up my ARB compressor and I'm having a little trouble with the wiring harness and the sPOD (to many colors and ends to wires for me). I finally received my Teraflex Hinged Carrier accessory mount and it seems my rig won't fit in my garage with the Hi Lift attached . I guess I'll only mount it when I'm going wheelin. And last but not least I just placed an order from Northridge 4x4 (they are taking all of my money and feeding my addiction) for a Warn VR10000-s a little while ago.

Slowing but surely I'm making progress.
Build is coming along nicely! Good wheel choice BTW.

Quick Reply: Finally...My own build thread