Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally...Metalcloak 3.5" Installed

Old 01-22-2013, 02:27 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally...Metalcloak 3.5" Installed

Well it took about six weeks to get the parts in but they finally came in and all I can say is WOW. Well worth the wait for this set up.

I went with the Game Changer Lite which has the OME shocks and not the six packs. I couldn't justify the extra cost of those shocks for my needs.

The ride is great on the hwy and down these pot hole riddled back roads. You can see in the pics the flex is amazing and no sagging with my front bumper.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-797519101.jpg
Views:	759
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	412742

That is a shadow not a falling part.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3706095672.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	412740   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-671213128.jpg
Views:	429
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	412741  
Old 01-22-2013, 02:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sweet!!! I love mine!
Old 02-24-2013, 04:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by matprovo
Well it took about six weeks to get the parts in but they finally came in and all I can say is WOW. Well worth the wait for this set up.

I went with the Game Changer Lite which has the OME shocks and not the six packs. I couldn't justify the extra cost of those shocks for my needs.

The ride is great on the hwy and down these pot hole riddled back roads. You can see in the pics the flex is amazing and no sagging with my front bumper.

Attachment 412742

That is a shadow not a falling part.
That looks great, I have the same kit on order, the 6 weeks situation sucks a fat one. I'm at 16 days right now since the order. I guess the issue with my order is the OME shocks are backordered. Will said at the beginning of last week he would ship everything else that way I can do the install and get my alignment done and then just swap the shocks out when they arrive. So far no conformation on shipping. :( I'm looking forward to the install.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:46 PM
JK Freak

Damn looks great. I really want to upgrade to this lift. On road handling as good as the flex?
Old 02-24-2013, 07:00 PM
JK Newbie

Ordered the 3.5 game changer with 6 pack shocks last week. Can't wait either. Also ordered front and rear metalcloak fenders AND a metalcloak rear bumper with tire carrier. Will post pics when done. Congrats on yours. Looks awesome.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JAM85
Damn looks great. I really want to upgrade to this lift. On road handling as good as the flex?
Thanks. It rides great. Feels kind if sporty compared to other suspensions. Real tight around curves and soaks up all the bumps.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:24 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by matprovo
Thanks. It rides great. Feels kind if sporty compared to other suspensions. Real tight around curves and soaks up all the bumps.
I agree, after riding in your Jeep...very nice ride! Better than my previous setups: Skyjacker, Rough Country, EVO plush coils with 5160 bilsteins.
But man, your trail grapplers have 35 PSI?? LOL, it could be a Cadillac if you go down to like 25-26.

Quick Reply: Finally...Metalcloak 3.5" Installed