Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally Line-x tomarrow

Old 07-17-2009, 03:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A little observence on the Line-x'tra (Color Match). it doesn't have quite the non-skid properties as the basic black or grey. went to the store last night (Ha, Grocery getter) and things slid around in the back more than I would have thought it would. Feels almost like after you have used back to black on the fender, but my beer stays put when I sit in in the back in my slanted drive way.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:15 AM
Former Member

Unlimited with half doors and Line-X. I'm on the jealous rage bus too.

Looks great though. I plan on getting Line-X one day. Mine sits now with one floormat as its carpet.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:38 AM
JK Newbie

Pingtime, any tricks to suggest for the heat shielding removal, beyond the obvious of elbow grease? (Heat gun to soften, scrape, sand, etc.?)
Old 07-27-2009, 04:59 PM
JK Newbie

Our green Rubi has gray Line-x on the interior that was done by the previous owner.

It is an awesome option for alot of reasons on these Jeeps....

It definately is however very slippery, we have no carpeting but there are the Husky liners in it and they slide all over at the most inopportune time.

My previous F350's bed was done and I still threw a non slip rubber bed mat in there to keep things from flying all over the bed during quick stops etc. Putting some of this type of stuff in the bed/rear of the Jeep might be a good idea.

Mikey
Old 07-27-2009, 11:22 PM
JK Super Freak

looks great, now i something else to add to my never ending list of mods, thx
Old 07-28-2009, 03:14 AM
JK Jedi

Very cool! Looks like a lot of work!
Old 07-28-2009, 03:53 AM
JK Newbie

When I did mine I beat the crap out of that stuff with a tomahawk. There were chips of it flying everywhere. Once I got all the big pieces I used a grill scraper then steel wool. It took a couple hours and a lot of elbow grease but it all came off. (I tried a blow torch but it didn't help much)

Originally Posted by KZ Zigaitis
Pingtime, any tricks to suggest for the heat shielding removal, beyond the obvious of elbow grease? (Heat gun to soften, scrape, sand, etc.?)

Quick Reply: Finally Line-x tomarrow