Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

finally got to play in the snow

Old 11-26-2010, 07:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finally got to play in the snow

first time to get the rubi out in the snow, we went through some pretty deep drifts, lots of fun
Old 11-26-2010, 07:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Snow and Jeeps go so well together! I'm going to miss it out here in SD. Last years snow storm I only saw Jeeps out on the road and it just felt right.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:51 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep, we're due some tomorrow here in Surrey, UK. Am looking forward to gaving a play, too!
Old 11-26-2010, 08:19 AM
JK Freak

It is pretty awesome being able to go around people when they drive like grandmas in the snow. They are always afraid to go into the lane with all the snow....not the jeeps!
Old 11-26-2010, 12:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Jeep is pretty awsome in the snow. Last winter we had record snowfall around here and it was great. The little Jeep went everywhere I asked it to go without ever even coming close to not making it. The only thing that I found harder than it used to be when I had my truck istead of the Jeep was pulling people out of the ditches. The Jeep is so light that it just didn't get much traction when trying to pull somethingh heavier than it is. Got a winch now so that won't be any trouble anymore. Of course with my luck this will be one of those years where we don't get any snow.
Keep those snow pictures coming at least we can look at yours and dream.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:55 PM
JK Freak

looks like a fun day

Quick Reply: finally got to play in the snow