Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally got my Rubi!!!

Old 04-08-2008, 11:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Finally got my Rubi!!!

Well I only waiting about a week but it seemed much much longer. Dealership experience was awesome over at Fullerton Jeep in Somerset, NJ. I would definately recommend anyone to them. Nice staff, excellent price.
Was originally looking for a White or Rescue Green Unlimited Rubicon but they couldn't locate one with the options I wanted. They found me a black with grey interior which looks really nice. Better than I expected actually. And the good thing is that it wasn't loaded up with things I didn't need like most $34-35K Rubicons you find out there.
Got myself and Auto trans, Power Convenience, trailer receiver for my bike rack, remote start, & soft top. Only option it had that I didn't ask for was tinted windows. I don't mind though, especially since I wasn't charged for it.
I love my Jeep. I sold my '06 Mitsubishi Evolution IX MR edition for it and don't regret it at all. Of course I'll miss the Evo but I'll be having too much fun in this thing. It's my first Jeep & SUV for that matter and I think im already hooked!

Anyway, I apologize for it being clean. Haven't had the chance to get it dirty yet as I just picked it up a couple hours ago.

Old 04-08-2008, 11:39 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice Rubi! I remember the first few hours of my ownership when mine still looked like that.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BLKRUBI
Nice Rubi! I remember the first few hours of my ownership when mine still looked like that.
The funny thing is the way I've been parking it throughout the day. Up along curbs, concret barriers(parking spaces), etc. LoL "Urban Crawling" is what I call it
Old 04-08-2008, 11:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by EvolutionIXMR
The funny thing is the way I've been parking it throughout the day. Up along curbs, concret barriers(parking spaces), etc. LoL "Urban Crawling" is what I call it

hehehe you've got the bug!!!
Great looking jeep. NICE COLOR!
Old 04-08-2008, 01:18 PM
JK Newbie

i also traded in my 06 evo for my jeep... i don't regret it either. although the evo was fun at VIR last year. good choice!
Old 04-08-2008, 04:14 PM
JK Freak

nice now
Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
Old 04-08-2008, 04:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Glad you are enjoying yourself. I was still on my first tank of gas when my brother and I found some mud behind a quarry. Once the low fuel light came on the fun was over. But it was fun.

You will get it dirty soon enough.

Quick Reply: Finally got my Rubi!!!