Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally got my lift w/ 37s!! :)

Old 05-10-2010, 10:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by josh_jacklyn
the aev procal is the way to go. it's only 150 bucks and that's what i just put on my rig. does wonders! i know how it is to have that stupid tmps exclamation point just starting at you when you look at your speedo. nice lookin rig man! congrats!
sounds good. i haven't heard much about the AEV procal until now. i usually hear most about that Flashpaq from Superchips. but the procal is almost half the price! i'll prolly go with that.

thanks for the kudos man
Old 05-10-2010, 10:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Superchips Flashpaq will satisfy your tpms needs, recalibrate your speedo, and give you noticeable power gains as well as a host of other features. Its twice as much as the AEV pro cal but it does way more and totally worth the money in my opinion. There is a thread dedicated to how awesome the superchips programmer is in the modified jk forum.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CruserBruiser
Superchips Flashpaq will satisfy your tpms needs, recalibrate your speedo, and give you noticeable power gains as well as a host of other features. Its twice as much as the AEV pro cal but it does way more and totally worth the money in my opinion. There is a thread dedicated to how awesome the superchips programmer is in the modified jk forum.
.....X2
Old 05-10-2010, 10:32 AM
JK Freak

x3 on superchips, they can do alot more that the others can. Great looking rig BTW!!!!
Old 05-10-2010, 10:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

i'm diggin it...............
Old 05-10-2010, 10:39 AM
JK Freak

Looks awesome! I love the name!
Old 05-10-2010, 11:22 AM
JK Freak

Sweet ass jeep brotha
Old 05-10-2010, 12:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Are you going spareless?
Old 05-10-2010, 12:19 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Dude your rig looks awesome!

JMO but I think the Unlimited looks better in 37's than it does in 35's. As for the tpms, both the AEV Procal and the SuperChips will take care of the light. If you can afford it go with the SuperChips it offers you so much more and being that your an auto you'll benefit from things like shift points, etc. We have the AEV Procal because the Superchips wasn't out yet but at some point we'll be upgrading to the SuperChips!
Old 05-10-2010, 05:43 PM
JK Jedi

X10 on the Superchips.....you could use that extra little bit of power with the bigger tires now. And if you really want some noticeable improvement, go with a CAI, (or snorkel) and aftermarket exhaust with it. The three together seem to create a really nice "sweet spot".

Quick Reply: Finally got my lift w/ 37s!! :)