Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally a couple action shots..

Old 04-03-2008, 10:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I, too, live in MA.. and in my recent search for a place to do some of my first off-roading, I can't seem find anything in MA.
Old 04-03-2008, 03:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that "water" is actually a river now where the old cars and dirt bike are. actually nice to be able to come and go from the back enterance now too. prob is thats also a river now, and very sloppy to try to come in from (4 low and mt's barely made it). also someone clearcut a new trail near the sand pit area that heads up the mountain. went up like a good mile before turning around, as I had no idea where it went. Looks like I was the only jeep out there in a while, but alot of fresh dirtbike and atv tracks. so much more fun not worrying about bottoming out any more .

Def we need to hit it up when you return. last month or 2 couldnt do it as they put snow banks at the enterances.... mother nature with help from a m7 flame thrower cleared the way

Last edited by Embalmer; 04-03-2008 at 03:43 PM.

Quick Reply: Finally a couple action shots..