Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally.

Old 11-27-2011, 08:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice. I am partial to two door silver Jeeps myself.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Re mods: glad to see youv'e done your homework in advance!! No, that Sahara sticker doesn't make it any cooler IMHO>
Old 11-27-2011, 08:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MG2013
Thanks man. Ya'll don't realize how much I've gotten to learn after reading through these forums. Can't thank you guys enough. But the 35's everyday don't bother you too much? It doesn't drive too bad? I know it won't be like stock, but I'm guessing the looks and performance outweigh the small decrease in ride quality.

The 35's don't bother me at all but it is all relative because it definitely won't drive like stock, but as you mentioned the trade off is worth it to me. I still think it rides pretty nice for a lifted JEEP on mud-terrain tires but i have also had older JEEPS and am comparing the ride to them. I had 33's on my previous JEEP and the JK rides way better with 35's than my other JEEP ever rode. Again you will never regret 35's if you are going to wheel it but if you are strictly going to use it as a DD then you might just stick with 33's.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Hi MG! Welcome aboard!
Old 11-27-2011, 08:29 AM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Congrats! Welcome to the forum. Good color
Old 11-27-2011, 02:30 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MTPOCKETS
The 35's don't bother me at all but it is all relative because it definitely won't drive like stock, but as you mentioned the trade off is worth it to me. I still think it rides pretty nice for a lifted JEEP on mud-terrain tires but i have also had older JEEPS and am comparing the ride to them. I had 33's on my previous JEEP and the JK rides way better with 35's than my other JEEP ever rode. Again you will never regret 35's if you are going to wheel it but if you are strictly going to use it as a DD then you might just stick with 33's.
Originally Posted by Navyvetnorwich91
Hi MG! Welcome aboard!
Originally Posted by Ryan0260
Congrats! Welcome to the forum. Good color
Thanks again guys. It won't be just a daily driver, so I think I'll end up with 35's. Once again, heard read of way to many people regretting 33's. It's my best excuse to justify 35's .
Old 11-28-2011, 08:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Very nice, I love the color. Now to empty your pockets, wallet and bank account on mods
Old 11-28-2011, 09:46 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK HI
Very nice, I love the color. Now to empty your pockets, wallet and bank account on mods
Haha well I'm still in highschool, so needless to say i'll be working quite a bit to pay for stuff. Including some of this jeep.

Quick Reply: Finally.