Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally!!

Old 01-16-2011, 01:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Congrats!

Originally Posted by htweelz
Picked up my Cosmos Blue today!! I'm a Jeep owner and it feels good. It'll stay a mall crawler for a little while.

Attachment 117940
Congratulations are in order !! You will really enjoy having a Jeep.
Good Jeeping to you!

Later,
Magnum306
Old 01-16-2011, 04:49 PM
JK Freak

Congratulations! Don't let the lack of modifications stop you from using that vehicle as intended. It's amazing what they will do out of the box.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:18 PM
JK Freak

Default Nice Choice

Thumbs up here.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by blockrockin
yup that was me thanks ! congrats enjoy your jeep...adams is a great place to deal with

WOW MAN!!! That is one sweet ride!! I told my wife in a year I want mine to look like yours! She just laughed!

Thanks to everyone else on the congrats. I am having a blast in it. Today was the first day at work with it and I parked it up on a snow mound. LOL!

Quick Reply: Finally!!