Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Few quick pics of hothead headliners

Old 11-07-2012, 08:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Few quick pics of hothead headliners

my first install on the 2012. didnt take any pics during as it was too easy and the install videos pretty much cover all that but I've attached a few of the finished product.

Mark was fantastic to deal with, definitely some of the best service I've seen on or offline. product was packaged very carefully and made it all the way to Australia in perfect shape. everything I needed was included - high quality 3M tape and a roller to help get it stuck on perfect.

The liners themselves were all a perfect fit, this was particularly noticeable on the side panels with the rounded edges perfectly aligning in the space around the windows. It's a little hard to show with phone pics but there was no need to manouver anything into appearing properly fitted, I didn't need to try and keep a 1mm gap level or anything like that, everything just popped in and hugged the appopriate grooves exactly, very impressive!!

The look and feel of the liners is great and the general opinion from those who have seen the interior before / after is that it's definitely an improvement over stock. Unfortunately I won't really be able to comment on the difference in insulation as I hadn't driven the car under the crazy aussie sun before installing, but I have no doubt they will work as well or better than described.

Definitely recommend these!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20121103_153622.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	386510Click image for larger version

Name:	20121103_153649.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	386511Click image for larger version

Name:	20121103_153659.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	386512
Old 11-07-2012, 10:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep, there nice. There is quite a few threads on them.

Quick Reply: Few quick pics of hothead headliners