Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

A few pics of what I got in my area today

Old 12-15-2007, 01:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few pics of what I got in my area today

I went on a little drive today and found out that just about everyway out was well, kinda blocked. Here's some pics.

I'm going in! this isn't that deep.

It goes on for about a half mile and it isn't very big now but has flooded about 300acres in the past

This is the other side of the bridge that I was a half mile from on the other side. In this pic on the left side you can see green this is a 150acre field that can flood if it rains more...this is nothing. The water would be so deep on the bridge that I could stack 2 of my JK's on top of each other and still be under water.

Here's another way out...blocked

Same pic but closer. The bridge curves to the right, Think I can find it?...lol

Keep in mind that these are 3 of my 4 ways out to the real world...lol. I'm still paying taxes for a lake that was suppose to be built about 10 years ago to fix the flooding. Hasn't fixed it yet...hmmm

Hey its a Jeep site isn't it? so heres the JK...hehehe

Last edited by thumperk15; 12-15-2007 at 01:29 PM.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Oops I posted this in the wrong place. I think its ok because I got my JK in the pics...lol...or PIC.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:57 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Look very wet. We have a little of the white stuff here in OKC. Are you able to get to the outside world, TK15? --mark d.
Old 12-15-2007, 02:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Look very wet. We have a little of the white stuff here in OKC. Are you able to get to the outside world, TK15? --mark d.
I'm getting some snow now or maybe a little mix of everything. That means my roads will turn from slush to frozen and back to slush or probably worse tomorrow. I hope that everything goes ok tonight and the roads don't get to bad. Arkansas is pretty good about keeping there highways clear with sand but it takes a while and the sideroads sometimes stay bad. We have alot of wrecks in the cold season and I pray I never see a fatality. Its hard sometimes working wrecks for the fear of that but it got worse sense I worked my moms wreck. So lets hope that this snow doesn't get to severe. I read in my paper about the ice storm you guys got over there, so be careful.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:44 PM
JK Freak

Looks fun, maybe we can come that way and wheel one of these days!!!
Old 12-16-2007, 04:57 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by N2rock
Looks like you got some serious rain. We were supposed to get that rain down here in the Houston area, but we got a little rain, followed by a day of high wind and colder temps. I HATE wind and cold

well if you hate wind and snow, i would suggest to stay from my area today ( Ottawa, Ont.) Here's the weather's office prediction for today ( metric system)

Winter storm warning in effect.
Today Snow at times heavy and local blowing snow. Amount 30 to 40 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 26 this morning. Tonight Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 30 this evening. Low minus 12. Monday Light snow ending early in the morning then clearing. Local blowing snow in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 9.

and it's not even winter yet
Old 12-16-2007, 06:03 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by benmar2000
Today we are searching for the elusive red JK.. Here is a pic of it in it's natural habitat...
Last time I saw it, it was taking a bath near Disney, OK:

Old 12-18-2007, 11:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Last time I saw it, it was taking a bath near Disney, OK:

Hey the Jeep has to have its weekly mudbath...

Quick Reply: A few pics of what I got in my area today