Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

A Few Pics from My Recent Trip to Canadialand

Old 01-02-2013, 08:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC
Took a trip to Canada over my birthday this year (dec 25th) and had some good times snow wheelin....took a couple of pics and figure I'd share them with you guys. Any comments and questions are always welcome!

Thanks for looking!
Such Bad Ass pics! Myself and the wife have always wanted to go up to Canada. The way this country is going, want to have an exit strategy. Great pics!
Old 01-02-2013, 09:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by VETTETHRET
Such Bad Ass pics! Myself and the wife have always wanted to go up to Canada. The way this country is going, want to have an exit strategy. Great pics!
Its not much better there in terms of politics, but we can save that for another thread.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:53 AM
JK Freak

Great pics - glad everything worked out well for you getting the rig pulled out!
Old 01-03-2013, 07:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bigmike17
Great pics - glad everything worked out well for you getting the rig pulled out!
Im actually glad it happened. Although we were in a national park and I didn't worry about getting out, my wife FINALLY understood the need for recovery gear and preparedness. She was making fun of me packing water, a metal canteen (to melt snow), food, water tablets, lighters, a hatchet, mylar blankets and sleeping bags, a few 100 hour candles, etc, but after this, she understood how an innocent day can turn into a nightmare for the unprepared. I now have freedom to buy all the recovery gear I want.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

In your face.....

Quick Reply: A Few Pics from My Recent Trip to Canadialand