Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Fender trim.....

Old 05-14-2009, 01:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fender trim.....

Anyone trim their fenders that are funning 33" MT's. I would love to see some pics. I have a 2" bb with wheel spacers and 33" km2's and not sure if cutting the fenders would look silly with 33" tires. I have looked around and most fender trim threads are jeeps with 35's or larger.

Thanks
Chris
Old 05-14-2009, 01:56 PM
JK Freak

Its all good....here is pretty flat!

With a little flex...

And a little flex the other way!...

Hope that helps.... All that room! I know I could get 37s in there!
Old 05-14-2009, 02:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

I was wondering the same thing. I also have 33's have been pondering this for a while.. Need more pictures please
Originally Posted by 4x4fn
Anyone trim their fenders that are funning 33" MT's. I would love to see some pics. I have a 2" bb with wheel spacers and 33" km2's and not sure if cutting the fenders would look silly with 33" tires. I have looked around and most fender trim threads are jeeps with 35's or larger.

Thanks
Chris
Old 05-14-2009, 05:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

08redjkca nice jeep and thanks for the pics. Anyone else, poser and or driveway shots are welcome.....
Old 05-17-2009, 04:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone else do a fender trim with 33's? I would like to do the mod but would like to see some pics first. Poser shots are the best view.

Thanks
Chris

Quick Reply: Fender trim.....