Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Father Daughter Project

Old 02-15-2012, 09:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Father Daughter Project

How's everybody doing?
Me and my daughter bought a 08 Rubicon together recently and our plans are to build it, beat it and do it again. I use to do alot of off-roading (truck type not important) and when my daughter was three I had taken her to Pomona to an off-road expo. Thats where she seen her first Jeep (Jeep Girl's Pink Jeep)and fell in love. Now 13 she has never changed her mind on what she wanted as her first vehicle... "a JEEP daddy". So now we have it and we were calling it project jk, which is funny, but led us here. She has been watching Wayalife's you-tube videos and seen how the group is really tight especially after seeing how you guys helped the people on the Rubicon trail. Now more than every she has pushed me into over drive to start working on the Jeep. Well enough said for now and we are looking forward to more years of knowledge and fun back on the trails.

From Orange County, CA.
Cary and Katreena
Old 02-15-2012, 09:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like a great father-daughter project oyu have in mind. I hope to do the same kind of thing with my son some day (he's only 1 and a half right now).
Old 02-15-2012, 09:14 AM
JK Newbie

Awwww. That's sooo cool. I got the warm fuzzies now. Bravo to you for being such a cool dad!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:45 AM
JK Freak

Congrats and welcome to the forum... Keep us posted on the build!
Old 02-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

I have a little girl that is 6 and she will be the same way

Not only will I enjoy the build, want to see ya'll on the trails also

Let me know if you have any questions or need some help!

Subscribe
Sean
Old 02-15-2012, 03:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

great build project, just finishing a yj with my son. hope you both have some fun !

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	278543Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	278544
Old 02-15-2012, 03:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thats great, more parents need to get their kds into something that teaches them some responsibility and pride in hard work. My daughter is 9 and when she turns 13 its off to find a Jeep to fix up and put together (might get painted TN Vols Orange....she plays softball and loves the Lady Vols). She has been wheeling with me in all my Jeeps and loves to work on them with me, she is a little princess but loves to get rough with the boys and has no fear. Good luck on the project hope you all have a great time with it. keep us posted.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:34 PM
JK Newbie

my daughter is seven and already she says the jk will be hers - they grow up so fast don't they
Old 02-15-2012, 04:58 PM
JK Newbie

Default Daddy Daughter Jeep

My daughter is 10 and already laid claim to my JK, she already wants to paint it blue.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:06 PM
JK Super Freak

thats awesome! congrats on the rubi and welcome to the forum! There's no better database for JK's than this site.

Quick Reply: Father Daughter Project