Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Expedition One Trail Series Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier

Old 06-12-2008, 12:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They're currently running about 4 weeks. 6 weeks tops in the wait. I spoke to Sarah (I'm terrible with names, and she's really nice, so I hope that's right) yesterday and that's the time frame she said they were at (4 weeks), because they were catching up on orders and cranking more out.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:28 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
Yeah the bumper definitely comes with the mounts, just not sure about the D-rings. I hope I can find them online, I'm sure they're around, but it would be rather funny to drive into my local Trick Trucks who quoted me about double for my original set of rims and tires, now driving a JK with about 20k in mods just to ask for a set of $50 D-Rings. lol
A smart salesman would see that either
A) You have money to burn.
B) You are a serious customer who will be back for future business if treated right.

Most everybody on a first meeting is treated as A. Hopefully by showing your Jeep to the local shop you can be put in B. If they don't see a consumer relationship with a Jeep guy valuable there is something wrong with them.
Just Empty Every Pocket
Old 06-12-2008, 09:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Tyner
A smart salesman would see that either
A) You have money to burn.
B) You are a serious customer who will be back for future business if treated right.

Most everybody on a first meeting is treated as A. Hopefully by showing your Jeep to the local shop you can be put in B. If they don't see a consumer relationship with a Jeep guy valuable there is something wrong with them.
Just Empty Every Pocket
Yup, this seems to be true, although thanks to this page I think I've ended up learning a whole lot and discovering that there are options for Jeeps besides hitting up the dealer or Trick Trucks.

Plus, I probably got treated like A) because I drive a Sahara and walked in carrying my Zima, with my collar popped. lol

I'm hoping that the companies I'm choosing to do business with for my mods (the Expedition One bumper included) are as good as I think they are. Either way though, Jeep should be going in next week, and I'll be doing a complete write up of not only the parts I have them install, but their customer service (which to this point has been excellent) and quality of work they do installing the parts.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:52 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by HITMONEY
Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1 View Post
Yup, this seems to be true, although thanks to this page I think I've ended up learning a whole lot and discovering that there are options for Jeeps besides hitting up the dealer or Trick Trucks.

Plus, I probably got treated like A) because I drive a Sahara and walked in carrying my Zima, with my collar popped. lol

I'm hoping that the companies I'm choosing to do business with for my mods (the Expedition One bumper included) are as good as I think they are. Either way though, Jeep should be going in next week, and I'll be doing a complete write up of not only the parts I have them install, but their customer service (which to this point has been excellent) and quality of work they do installing the parts.
If I saw you walking with a zima in hand and a popped collar... I probably wouldn't take you too seriously either.

Please....no more popped collars.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Newtybar
If I saw you walking with a zima in hand and a popped collar... I probably wouldn't take you too seriously either.

Please....no more popped collars.
lol I'm hoping you realized that was regarding the "Are Saharas Yuppie Jeeps" thread and not serious. No popped collars here.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Old 06-12-2008, 12:24 PM
JK Super Freak

lol Damn I didn't know my pic was on the interweb.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

COLLARS, I thought collars were something you put on your pets neck. Never knew they had them on shirts.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by boots
COLLARS, I thought collars were something you put on your pets neck. Never knew they had them on shirts.
You sir are a disgrace to the Sahara lifestyle! This can however be remedied, simply run (do not walk) to your nearest mall, get yourself into the Abercrombie and pick up a pink polo. Then head home, crack open a Zima and start living the Sahara life!
Old 06-12-2008, 02:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kirstcc
Hey Bill, How long did they tell you?????
3-4 weeks. Not too bad I guess but I didn't wait for anything else, including the Fab Fours front, so it's a little trying. Guess it'll build the anticipation!

Quick Reply: Expedition One Trail Series Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier