Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Expedition One Rock Sliders Installed

Old 01-14-2012, 05:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by action.is.go
I'm liking the look of those these sliders I've never seen then before, ...I went to Expedition One's website and couldn't find any other images or details on pricing. They're listed as coming soon. Can you tell me a ballpark figure as to what you payed for the yours?? I'm in the market for some sliders for my JKU and thought that I had settled on the Ace Sliders, however, now I'm thinking maybe not...
I bought mine used for $350 shipped but I know that full price for a 2Dr is about $765.For a 4Dr they're about $900 new. They came off of a showcase JK from an off road vendor. They had they powdered coated gray with black steps...just so happened that is my color scheme (lucky me & lucky lucy deal).

Here's the link: http://ww w.expeditiononestore.com/JK-Rocker-Guards-JKRG100.htm;jsessionid=FAD6D1B649DCC0A3A66ED561A8A 32295.qscstrfrnt06

Last edited by armycop; 01-18-2012 at 04:27 PM.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:51 AM
JK Freak

Thanks for the link
Old 01-18-2012, 04:22 PM
JK Newbie

They look great. I just ordered the ones for the 4 door. Will post photos. I have to update my profile. I sold my 2 door and went out and got a 4 door.

Quick Reply: Expedition One Rock Sliders Installed