Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

EVO tire carrier on + other goodies

Old 03-11-2013, 05:55 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rubicon23
Why the change from 40" MTR's?
Funny story actually....a guy from Detroit seen them and wanted them. Guessing they're still on back order. Well, mine had maybe 500miles on them. He wanted my ATX slabs too. He had 6 brand new never mounted 20" spyderlocks. He offered me the 6 wheels plus 2k cash and he drove down from Detroit to my place.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:01 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by tattedfire
Funny story actually....a guy from Detroit seen them and wanted them. Guessing they're still on back order. Well, mine had maybe 500miles on them. He wanted my ATX slabs too. He had 6 brand new never mounted 20" spyderlocks. He offered me the 6 wheels plus 2k cash and he drove down from Detroit to my place.
I feel like you got a MUCH better deal haha
Old 03-11-2013, 07:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What...in the h e double hockey sticks, was he thinking? Lol you got a hell of a deal, you selling the sixth spyderlock cheap??? Haha they are my dream wheel I figure maybe I should start buying one at a time lol
Old 03-11-2013, 07:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Question

Man you got a great deal! what powder coat are the wheels? They look sweet!
Old 03-12-2013, 07:51 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jknit
What...in the h e double hockey sticks, was he thinking? Lol you got a hell of a deal, you selling the sixth spyderlock cheap??? Haha they are my dream wheel I figure maybe I should start buying one at a time lol
The 6th wheel is already sold!! lol
Old 03-12-2013, 07:53 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by rubicon23
Man you got a great deal! what powder coat are the wheels? They look sweet!
The wheels are painted actually. That way when I scratch them all I have to do is touch them up
Old 03-12-2013, 05:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Question

The wheels are painted actually. That way when I scratch them all I have to do is touch them up
Great call! how are you liking the EVO carrier?
Old 03-12-2013, 05:40 PM
JK Freak

good god, sweet rig. Still the stock lump moving those huge tires?

Quick Reply: EVO tire carrier on + other goodies