Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

EVO Front Coilover Bolt on Kit????

Old 03-10-2010, 03:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought that they had a bolt on, but almost everybody uses the weld on. I'll be up there in a few days. I'll ask Mel directly and post the answer to the bolt on question.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Is it me or has the amount of posts by ORE been almost non-existant lately?
Old 03-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ShawnJ
Is it me or has the amount of posts by ORE been almost non-existant lately?
No not non existent, it looks like our happy customers were explaining stuff Just Fine.

I Just spoke with our sales staff and no one got a call or an email on this subject.

I wish We could patrol all the forums and Blogs better and EVO MFG really does appreciate all your great support on this forum.

We will try better and we will look for a representative to stay on line and support Off Road Evolution and EVO MFG better. Until then we do ask if you have any Question feel free to use the telephones or Emails for any questions . Always look forward to hearing from you

Mel.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:56 PM
JK Freak

Hey Mel!! Sorry for throwing you a loop on my username change, "who's that guy with our coilovers?" I talked to sm-rubi....thanks for sending down my coils with him, that was way above and beyond, and just cool of you!! I am giving him the loaners back tonight. BTW those Black Custom Kings you did for me look WICKED!!! I'll have some pictures on later today of the change.

So...what's the answer on the bolt on kit?? Do you guys actually have a front bolt on kit? Put the answer here and I will copy it to the other 4 or 5 threads that are asking the same question.

I'll be seeing you some time next week. Thanks!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 04:20 PM
JK Freak

Got the black King Coilovers installed:

Quick Reply: EVO Front Coilover Bolt on Kit????