Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

EVO Enforcer kit... Whats the deal?

Old 01-23-2011, 01:44 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Enforcer Kit stock wheels with 1.25 wheel spacers

This rig ran the Entire JKX with stock wheels 1.25 wheel spacers and 37s with the taller bump stops no problems
http://www.jk-experience.com/photo_gallery_2010.php#
Old 01-23-2011, 03:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Evolution
Zane
I personally spoke with you on the phone 2 weeks ago about your fender rubbing concern
I did explain that you received Bump stops for maximum up travel since the area you were wheeling was mainly fast open desert not a lot of rock crawling ...I did offer at that point that we could send you out the bump stop to eliminate fender rubbing if that was a major concern of your , The Trend here in the States has been Keeping it Low and Still allowing Up travel this Sometime requires Different fenders or some trimming..Not any thing new Or a SECRET Just very popular

As far as rubbing control arms Sounds strange? possibly trac bar relocation brackets may have not chosen as part of the System? If they are not I would recommend installing them.
Mel
Hey Mel

I know i spoke with you guys... Sorry if my post came across as negative towards Offroad Evolution in any way.. but that is not the intention at all. I wanted to see how others ran this kit before i keep adding and changing parts and money..

I went and measured the bump stops after our conversation and they were about 3" so they are the correct size for the 37"

I dont want to add more bump stops and cut the travel short... thats the thing.

I took the JK to the desert and was having rubbing issues galore trying to go fast on the dunes and over any bumps and dips. especially when i had someone in the back.

Extreme ordered me some wheel spacers and some coil spring spacers... which could solve the problem.. but its not what i had planned when i decided on the lift... and thats more money towards fixing an issue

Track bar relocation brackets? was never told about them... ill talk to Extreme and see..
Old 01-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZaneJK
Hey Mel

I know i spoke with you guys... Sorry if my post came across as negative towards Offroad Evolution in any way.. but that is not the intention at all. I wanted to see how others ran this kit before i keep adding and changing parts and money..

I went and measured the bump stops after our conversation and they were about 3" so they are the correct size for the 37"

I dont want to add more bump stops and cut the travel short... thats the thing.

I took the JK to the desert and was having rubbing issues galore trying to go fast on the dunes and over any bumps and dips. especially when i had someone in the back.

Extreme ordered me some wheel spacers and some coil spring spacers... which could solve the problem.. but its not what i had planned when i decided on the lift... and thats more money towards fixing an issue

Track bar relocation brackets? was never told about them... ill talk to Extreme and see..
You stated that you have a 3" bumpstop spacer in the back. That is our set for 35" tires of 37" tires with flat fender or trimmed factory fenders.

For 37" tires and factory fenders you should have 3" (75mm) in the front and 4" (100mm) in the back.

Give us a call or email and we will get you taken care of with the larger spacers for 37's and factory fenders.

EVO...

Quick Reply: EVO Enforcer kit... Whats the deal?