Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

EVO 12" Front coilovers, Teraflex LA kit, Teraflex high steer kit & Teraflex 4" coils

Old 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nlgrav182
Did all not go well? I'm anxious for pics!
Sorry for the delay guys. My mech had to take a few days off due to illness. Last we spoke he has taken my jeep apart and started cutting and grinding. Today he will be welding. I hope to see my jeep this weekend finished or not. I'll make sure to take some pics of the progress.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Spoke with my mech today and it looks like my JK should be ready by March 10th. Ooooh the agony! The wait is killing me. Good news though...I have a buddy taking pics of the progress. Soon I'll have them posted on the forum for viewing pleasure.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:19 PM
JK Super Freak

It's the 10th, where are the pictures?
Old 03-11-2009, 09:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Sorry to disappoint you guys, there are still some minor details that need to be ironed out. My Rugged Ridge rock rails need to be modified so they can fit where the new brackets are at from theTeraflex LA kit. I haven't seen my jeep in a month! Looking foward to this weekend to finally have the finished product in my hands. I'll keep y'all posted.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jayrav
... I haven't seen my jeep in a month! Looking foward to this weekend to finally have the finished product in my hands. I'll keep y'all posted.
I know exactly how you feel. Haven't seen mine in about that long as well. In the end the wait will be worth it.

Last edited by RDY4RKS; 03-12-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Yes it will be definitely worth it. Tomorrow night my JK should be back home. :-0
Old 03-12-2009, 06:00 PM
JK Freak

im am waiting cant wait to c pics
Old 03-12-2009, 09:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Just got back home with my JK. Needs an alignment before I can pass judgement. It's late so the pics will have to wait until tomorrow.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:23 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jayrav
Just got back home with my JK. Needs an alignment before I can pass judgement. It's late so the pics will have to wait until tomorrow.
Ahhhhh come on!
Old 03-13-2009, 12:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Today I plan to post pics when I get home. All I have are pics of the finished product. Haven't been able to get a hold of the progess pics yet. As far as the ride goes I'm having trouble with the alignment. Had it checked out: the thrust angle was way off, caster at 0, the toe is .75 and the camber on the passenger side is positive 0.9. Didn't have time to have this fixed and looks like its going to take a while. My alignment tech plans to iron out these details next saturday. Its seems like a art form to get the alignment dialed in without driveline vibes. Later I spoke with my mech who installed the kit and he claims that he is not surprised since the Teraflex instructions for the LA kit says the passenger side CA front and rear needed to be shorter. I'm aware that the front CAs need this type of adjustment, but the rear I'm not sure about (I don't have the instructions at hand to confirm) Anyhow, I'll leave those details to the alignment tech and cross my fingers.

For now its a real challenge to drive on the pavement. I have no doubt about the offroad capabilities.

BTW, if anyone has any suggestions for the alignment for this type of set up please keep them to yourself...JUST KIDDING Suggestions are welcome: caster, toe in, CAs lengths, pinion angles ect.

Pics coming soon today.

Quick Reply: EVO 12" Front coilovers, Teraflex LA kit, Teraflex high steer kit & Teraflex 4" coils