Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

EVO 12" Front coilovers, Teraflex LA kit, Teraflex high steer kit & Teraflex 4" coils

Old 02-15-2009, 09:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jayrav
It's about a little under 5K including shipping which kills me since I live in Puerto Rico. I have yet to add the labor...ouch.
Do you already have aftermarket driveshafts?
Old 02-15-2009, 10:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by DingusKahn
I just finished the same thing, suspension parts anyway. Only I did the work myself (with my sons). The Teraflex long arm is sweet! and the EVO coilover is the bomb!!! Rides and handles great, on and off road. It is as good or better than stock. Better ride, handles as good. and that with 37" tires.
I went with FOX remote resevoir adjustable shocks for the rear. Front KING Coilovers are much smoother. Best thing I ever did to a Jeep. Mine is a 4 dr.

You are going to LOVE IT!!
Nice!
How high did you lift your rig?
Old 02-15-2009, 10:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by LoPo
Do you already have aftermarket driveshafts?
Yes I do. 1350s front and rear. They are not from a big name place...at least for now. Since I'm having problems with my front DS I ordered a Coast DS from David at Northridge 4x4.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:04 PM
JK Freak

It's about a little under 5K including shipping which kills me since I live in Puerto Rico. I have yet to add the labor...ouch.
thanks man...
Old 02-16-2009, 10:11 AM
JK Newbie

Nice!
How high did you lift your rig?
Supposed to be the 4" long arm, but I think it was closer to 5". I forgot to measure "before".
Old 02-16-2009, 11:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Supposed to be the 4" long arm, but I think it was closer to 5". I forgot to measure "before".
That's right. You must have the Tera 4" coils in the rear which gives you about 5". I guess from there you adjust the front coil overs accordingly. Post some pics when you can.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:01 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey guy nice setup just what im saving up for. just wondering though, does it the ride alot better with just the front coilovers or do you have to have front and rear to get good handling. i think ctirum ran both setups so if he's got any opinon????
Old 02-16-2009, 01:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by scotlandjk
hey guy nice setup just what im saving up for. just wondering though, does it the ride alot better with just the front coilovers or do you have to have front and rear to get good handling. i think ctirum ran both setups so if he's got any opinon????
I'm just going with the front set up. From what I have read here on the forum the full EVO set up is the ultimate. When I recover economically I'll probably go for the rear lever system. You know, STAGE III.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:59 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just finished the same thing, suspension parts anyway. Only I did the work myself (with my sons). The Teraflex long arm is sweet! and the EVO coilover is the bomb!!! Rides and handles great, on and off road. It is as good or better than stock. Better ride, handles as good. and that with 37" tires.
I went with FOX remote resevoir adjustable shocks for the rear. Front KING Coilovers are much smoother. Best thing I ever did to a Jeep. Mine is a 4 dr.

You are going to LOVE IT!!
Thanks for the good words
I am glad you are enjoying it.
Mel
Old 02-25-2009, 10:48 AM
Former Member

If all goes well I should have pics posted around the 18th or 19th of Feb 2009.
Did all not go well? I'm anxious for pics!

Quick Reply: EVO 12" Front coilovers, Teraflex LA kit, Teraflex high steer kit & Teraflex 4" coils