Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Every Jeep owner loves this sight !!!

Old 10-22-2010, 03:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So true. My wife finally noticed the boxes sitting in our living room the other day. She asked what it was and I told her I wasn't sure, the JEEP FAIRY must have been by.

Still waitin on 1 more delivery, that's why the boxes were still sittin there. Needed parts ordered from another vendor to do the install.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Still trying to teach my dog to read. I'm trying to get her to understand that she's not supposed to bark at UPS, DHL or FedX as they bring the goodies.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm watching my KM2's on UPS Tracking . They are out for delivery, last scan was a few hours ago in a city not to far away. HURRY UP, wait, i'm stuck at work, maybe a half day friday is in order
Old 10-22-2010, 07:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ordering parts is how I got to know my UPS guy too. lol He even knew what my parts were just by looking at the box. Turns out he has a CJ, TJ, wifes got a liberty, and he is working on getting his JK. It's was awesome when my parts came in because he knew when I got home so would save my deliveries for that time so I got them every time.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:24 AM
JK Super Freak

lol, so true. My wife always asks me, so what did you order for the Jeep now?
Old 10-22-2010, 09:16 AM
JK Newbie

Waiting on my delivery today!! Sure makes my day when the UPS man shows up at the door! I'm waiting on the delivery of some ultra wheels for my wife's jeep. It feels sooooo good to be an all jeep family!!
Old 10-22-2010, 11:24 AM
JK Super Freak

I have all my UPS items sent to my office. Its dissapointing to see a box come in that is for company inventory when im waiting on JEEP PARTS!
Old 10-22-2010, 10:33 PM
JK Freak

I love the UPS truck! Its like Christmas everyday when you order new parts to go on the Jeep.

Quick Reply: Every Jeep owner loves this sight !!!