Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Ever meet someone 'famous' with your JK?

Old 05-24-2010, 08:53 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by D1EHARD
My wife and I almost ran over Shaun Alexander last year at an Alabama football game. Does that count?
Roll Tide!

I drove to a Kenny Chesney concert and parked beside his tour bus haha better than nothing!
Old 05-24-2010, 01:04 PM
JK Freak

I met Bo Jackson, but it wasn't Jeep related.

Oh, and War Eagle!
Old 05-24-2010, 05:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

cool!!!
Old 05-24-2010, 05:51 PM
JK Freak

congrats bro. you have one of the nicest jks i ever seen
Old 05-24-2010, 09:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JdTms11
haven't met him but my sister and mother have, Ray Allen (B. Celtics) lives up the street from me. My sister stopped him in the hallway of my high school while he was touring it for his daughter. some how in the conversation i got brought up and Ray said "oh your brother is the one who drives that big jeep". thought it was pretty cool.

Also recently it looks like he just picked up a black 2 Door Sahara. haven't caught him driving it around town yet, but i keep seeing it parked in his driveway.
Nice Judd, I gotta hang by your place more often haha.

He's not that famous, but I met Bobby Lee from Mad TV at a comedy show in Hawaii, I got a pic with him and stuff. Nice guy. Oh and my jeep was in the parking lot!

Last edited by Bosox5; 05-24-2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:05 PM
JK Newbie

i met FLAVA FLAV yesterday! public enemy was performing and i saw him sitting outside my jeep near a hotel downtown, i walked up to him and said yeeeeeaaaaa boooooooooy! ahahah he wasn't wearing a clock though. still pretty cool.

Quick Reply: Ever meet someone 'famous' with your JK?