Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Elk Camp 2010

Old 10-29-2010, 02:10 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great stuff. Elk and Moose are on the top of my list for best wild meat! Those wall tents with a wood stove are the cats ass for hunting as they keep you warm and can dry your gear out each night!

Elk has been the toughest big game animal I have hunted. The times I have been successful on elk is during bow season during the rut using cow calls. Also, I have been successful several times when temps drop below -30 C as you can catch them out in the open feeding on grass or traveling through aspen stands and usually you are the only insane hunter out on those days.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to say Elk is one of the best tasting meat out there. But hunting Elk here in AZ, I have to say is not so hard compare to the other animals in this state. I have to admit bear and Javalina are pretty taste to...

Quick Reply: Elk Camp 2010