Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Dynatrac ProRock 60s

Old 04-07-2008, 12:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my buddy put full width prorocks in his TJ to the tune of 8 g's or something
Old 04-07-2008, 01:05 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by easttnruby
Highly unlikely since its a 60, but that sounds dead on with mine went I had a BENT axleshaft. I never even knew that was possible? Have your shop check it out.
x2. Had the same thing happen to a Dana44 I put on YJ a some years back. It was a bent inner shaft - driver side.

Hope you find the problem! And MORE pictures!!!
Old 04-07-2008, 01:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Just awesome Baja. I will probably just stick with 35's, have a fever for 37's though, but with the 35's and the JK Rubi D44's I have heard they are pretty damn stout, especially when you upgrade the inner/outer shafts. In fact these D44's are actually supposedly bigger than the TJ D44's. I don't know that to be a fact, just heard it.

So I'm wondering just how bad one would really need the D60's with 35's is all. I used to race too, in fact just sold my 97 Camaro SS drag car, narrowed Ford 9" with a Strange full spool, blah blah blah heavy duty like a D60 as you know from racing.

Guess I'm just wanting to hear that our D44's are monsters up to 37's then D60's are the route to go...that would just make me feel good
Old 04-07-2008, 01:21 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very nice. Want to send me your stock axles now???
Old 04-07-2008, 06:35 PM
JK Newbie

it was around 13k for the axles, lockers, compressor etc. Spendy. My total bill was higher as i still had a driveshaft issue and replaced my homeless person roofing material fenders with the new narrow xenon ones.

As for the strength of the 44s, i have heard that they are stronger than the TJ ones too. You should be I bent the housing of my front axle about 6 degrees, and the wheel bearings and ball joints were shot after i drove about 1200 miles in mexico in front wheel drive only.

My new axles are sweeeeeet. Hopefully my issues are easy to resolve. I went wheeling and got it flexing pretty good the other day, and my camera battery was dead. More pictures in a few days.

Last edited by BajaJefe; 04-07-2008 at 06:40 PM.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:41 PM
JK Newbie

And my old axles are sale. lets say 700 rear and 250 front (for parts only as it is bent
axle shafts, brakes, diff, locker etc.).

Quick Reply: Dynatrac ProRock 60s