Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Door and top storage...28.00

Old 06-22-2008, 11:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Door and top storage...28.00

Well..for a total of 28.00 I built a rack for storage of my hardtop and doors. I posted pics of the cart a while back but have since modified it to store the doors as well. So easy to move around the garage and no longer have to keep the doors in the house like I was doing before. I just put the top and door on the cart, and slide the Freedom Top halves under a futon in a spare room.

Old 06-22-2008, 11:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Old 06-22-2008, 11:23 PM
JK Newbie

i like it but i think you should get an old rug or carpet and put some on the bottom 2x4 as to not scratch the doors
Old 06-23-2008, 02:37 AM
JK Jedi

I like the setup, looks like it needs a little more support though, it appears to be sagging in the center from the doors (or maybe it's an illusion).

Quick Reply: Door and top storage...28.00