Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Done Building for now, here she is!!..

Old 08-08-2011, 12:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's a hell of a build up, you even moved the steering wheel.

Looks good
Old 08-08-2011, 03:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks good. lovin the bighorns..
Old 08-08-2011, 04:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Very nice. But don't stop just yet. Cut the fenders instead of buying flat fenders so you can spend your money on a good set of rock sliders. Otherwise, this will happen.

Attachment 192819

Or you can do like I did and wait until one breaks so you can use that as an excuse to get sliders. I added the sticker as a joke but my wife wasn't laughing.

Other than that, very nice. Love those wheels. I'm a little jealous because mine came with 18" rims. If they were 17" I would have just powder coated and kept them rather than buy new.

Last edited by rjd949oc; 08-09-2011 at 04:23 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:40 AM
JK Newbie

Thansk Gents!!, The sliders are ok for now, I have tried to bash them, but I could not find anything high enough....

I finished my FIRST EVER youtube upload... check it out and tell me what ya thinks!!, I will upload a HQ one once this one get's the green light!.

rjd949oc.. That is the funniest sticker ever dude!!!!... I just mailed it to my Fiance!!!... In SA very few Wranglers have the 18" wheels. I was lucky with my set, they were from a brand new Mountain, and the guy didn't like to color ans asked if he can swap them with the normal ones that were on ours...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv_z...layer_embedded

Last edited by Vann; 08-09-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Vann
Thansk Gents!!, The sliders are ok for now, I have tried to bash them, but I could not find anything high enough....

I finished my FIRST EVER youtube upload... check it out and tell me what ya thinks!!, I will upload a HQ one once this one get's the green light!.

rjd949oc.. That is the funniest sticker ever dude!!!!... I just mailed it to my Fiance!!!... In SA very few Wranglers have the 18" wheels. I was lucky with my set, they were from a brand new Mountain, and the guy didn't like to color ans asked if he can swap them with the normal ones that were on ours...

I did it at John Bull up in Big Bear. I was aiming for it though. I needed to create an excuse to get Brawler Rockers.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:42 PM
JK Newbie

Nice rig! I love the bumpers!
Old 08-10-2011, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

I liked the mud bath.

Here's my latest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsZjUhGQWTo
Old 08-10-2011, 05:51 PM
JK Freak

Great videos guys!
Old 08-22-2011, 11:35 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by rjd949oc
I liked the mud bath.

Here's my latest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsZjUhGQWTo

hehe sweet!!!!

Godsmack!!!!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 08-22-2011, 11:39 AM
JK Freak

OK so we did all the following:

2" Zone (BDS) suspension lift kit
33/12.5/17 (33.8")
1.5" spacers

Spare Tire fits just,just!!!.. Had to remove the rubber blocks, will replace them with something else...

Custom front and rear bumpers

Quick Disconnects

Warn X8000i winch and Ruged ridge 6" spots (Winch powder coated to black)

Custom Stickers!! all over!!!. NICE!.

kick step's with custom engraved star

Trailing and testing her out!!!.

That's all for now!!
Some one else thats ready for the walking dead!!! AMEN! You make me wanna move my Umbrella decal to my door...you made a beautiful piece of machinery!!

Quick Reply: Done Building for now, here she is!!..