Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Does anyone have the smittybilt XRC flares?

Old 11-06-2012, 09:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone have the smittybilt XRC flares?

I'm looking for some pics of the smittybilt XRC steel fender flares, I'm considering going with these, I just havn't seen a real picture of them other then the stock smittybilt ones.
Thanks!
Old 11-06-2012, 09:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

I don't have any photos of them right now but I had them on my JK before I went with the Smitty fender armor. I liked them. Installation is easy and you get a similar look to the chopped fenders without cutting your stocks. I actually sold my stocks for $125 which covered half the cost of the fenders. Check with Bryan on here, bustabizz. He will help you place an order at 4wd.com
Old 11-06-2012, 09:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

id just cut the stockers to get the same look, really want the xrc armor ones, but no fender coverage :/ PA laws suck

Quick Reply: Does anyone have the smittybilt XRC flares?