Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

DJCFHB's Build

Old 12-05-2013, 05:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been busy with the holiday activities so haven't had time to post. I've been able to get a few thing done in that last 2 weeks. I received the jk wiring, shifter, gauge cluster, and a/c lines from Motech. I was able to get the wiring run, shifter in. Haven't done the a/c line or gauge cluster, waiting for the interior wires and radiator so i can get everything installed at the same time. Few other thing i was able to work on was adjusting the advanced adapter t case cable and i measured and sent off my rear driveshaft to be shortened. Yesterday my pr44 come in and i was stoked, got it bolted up and went to install my rcv axle shaft and found that the wrong inner seals where installed. Talked to the vendor and am waiting to hear what avenue they want to take to make things right. Going to finish installing the knuckles and spindles so i can get tires on it and measure for the front driveshaft today. Feel like things are starting to get close to the first start up, just patiently waiting for parts to come in.

Quick Reply: DJCFHB's Build