Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Discount Tire Direct is incredible!!

Old 01-14-2011, 07:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Discount Tire Direct is incredible!!

Ordered my wheel/tire package set from them on Tuesday afternoon. They arrived at my house just two days later. JUST TWO DAYS. This is, mind you.....FREE SHIPPING. 5 wheels/tires = approximately 430 lbs. Two days. FREE. Incredible. I would have never thought I'd get them so quickly. You guys rock!

Wheels: MB72 aluminum 15x8.
Tires: Goodyear MTR's w/ Kevlar 33x12.5x15.

Tires are balanced perfectly. Took them down the interstate this morning at 75 and just smoooooooth.

I'm still running these with my 1.5" spidertrax spacers, as it was too cold last night to bother taking them off. I may get to that this weekend, or maybe I'll just leave them on. I like the wide stance. The tires stick out from the fender about 3 inches.

Now I just have to blacken in those white letters. I was told that a good quality industrial strength permanent black marker would work fine. Anyone have any other tips?

Thanks again, Discount Tire Direct. I couldn't be happier.

Here's a pic. Still have to put my lift on that's sitting in the box in my garage. Just been too damn cold to lay on the garage floor and put it on.
Click image for larger version

Name:	tires.jpg
Views:	716
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	117473
Old 01-14-2011, 07:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

looks good man
Old 01-14-2011, 07:44 AM
JK Freak

That's a good looking combo.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:47 AM
JK Freak

100% agree!

I got the same wheels from them, but dunlop tires.... will continue to use them!

Congrats!
Old 01-14-2011, 07:49 AM
JK Freak

Love the new shoes... I know its cold as hell...but I would love to see a front and back with those spacers on...I've been considering spacers for a wider stance with my aftermarket wheels...the pic you posted looks damn good...
Old 01-14-2011, 07:49 AM
JK Newbie

Default any lift?

[QUOTE=johnr41a;2034020]Ordered my wheel/tire package set from them on Tuesday afternoon. They arrived at my house just two days later. JUST TWO DAYS. This is, mind you.....FREE SHIPPING. 5 wheels/tires = approximately 430 lbs. Two days. FREE. Incredible. I would have never thought I'd get them so quickly. You guys rock!

Wheels: MB72 aluminum 15x8.
Tires: Goodyear MTR's w/ Kevlar 33x12.5x15.

Tires are balanced perfectly. Took them down the interstate this morning at 75 and just smoooooooth.

I'm still running these with my 1.5" spidertrax spacers, as it was too cold last night to bother taking them off. I may get to that this weekend, or maybe I'll just leave them on. I like the wide stance. The tires stick out from the fender about 3 inches.

Now I just have to blacken in those white letters. I was told that a good quality industrial strength permanent black marker would work fine. Anyone have any other tips?

Thanks again, Discount Tire Direct. I couldn't be happier.

Here's a pic. Still have to put my lift on that's sitting in the box in my garage. Just been too damn cold to lay on the garage floor and put it on.
Attachment 117473[/QU
so still no lift...do you experience any rubbing in full turn? let me know..and how much did you pay for 5 set of tires and wheels? thanks
Old 01-14-2011, 07:50 AM
JK Newbie

what's the offset on the 15's?
Old 01-14-2011, 07:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

2x that I got mine in 24 hrs. a realy good deal Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo102.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	117474
Old 01-14-2011, 08:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Coondog33
Love the new shoes... I know its cold as hell...but I would love to see a front and back with those spacers on...I've been considering spacers for a wider stance with my aftermarket wheels...the pic you posted looks damn good...
I'll try to get some more pics today for you. I think it looks badass like this.
Old 01-14-2011, 08:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by augustwrangler
so still no lift...do you experience any rubbing in full turn? let me know..and how much did you pay for 5 set of tires and wheels? thanks
No lift at all yet. I do get some slight rubbing of the front tires on the bumper when I am in reverse and turning. Not too bad, but my lift will take care of this when it's installed. Paid $1500 out the door shipped. A great deal when you consider that I was quoted 5 Copper STT's in 33x12x17 installed on my stock rims at a local place here for $1600 plus tax. And, it was going to take them a few days to order them in. No brainer for me...wheels and tires for less $.

Quick Reply: Discount Tire Direct is incredible!!