Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

DieTech offroad mirror brackets

Old 05-13-2009, 04:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 05-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome!

Give your driver side bracket a little tap there with a rubber mallet. The bracket will sit flush. I noticed my hinge was a little tight the first time too. I never had an issue after the first time. Other Jeeps we tried it on didn't have that issue. I removed that tip out of the instructions, because I couldn't duplicate the problem. I thought it was just my Jeep. Guess there are others. Also you can use the stock hinge fastener on the bottom to keep everything even tighter.

Your Jeep looks kick arse. Especially with the doors off.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by tgrt
Awesome!

Give your driver side bracket a little tap there with a rubber mallet. The bracket will sit flush. I noticed my hinge was a little tight the first time too. I never had an issue after the first time. Other Jeeps we tried it on didn't have that issue. I removed that tip out of the instructions, because I couldn't duplicate the problem. I thought it was just my Jeep. Guess there are others. Also you can use the stock hinge fastener on the bottom to keep everything even tighter.

Thanks for that info! The pass. side had no issues but the drivers side was being fiesty. I'll take your advice. I guess it might be worth while throwing that line back in the instructions.

Thanks for the compliments.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:05 AM
JK Jedi

Looking good!
Old 05-14-2009, 06:42 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by tgrt
Awesome!

Originally Posted by riverzendz
Thanks for that info! The pass. side had no issues but the drivers side was being fiesty. I'll take your advice. I guess it might be worth while throwing that line back in the instructions.

Thanks for the compliments.
Looks great Ian! I had to give my driverside a few smacks with a rubber mallet too.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:50 AM
Former Vendor

Sounds like that comment will go back in the instructions!
Old 05-14-2009, 11:21 AM
JK Newbie

Nice product, a bit insane on the price though. Halve them to about $35, and I'm all over them!
Old 05-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Rich74
Nice product, a bit insane on the price though. Halve them to about $35, and I'm all over them!
I'm glad you like them. We are committed to delivering a good price on our products. So if we can lower the price at some point we definitely will.

We also offer 30 day price protection (see website for details) in the event the price on something you purchase drops.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:36 PM
JK Junkie

IMHO they are priced fairly well The RR's are around 50 and they are no where near as well made. Personally, I think they are worth every penny.
Old 05-14-2009, 02:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Where are you getting your parts from that a set of Mirror brackets runs $35 bucks? Does any company make them that cheap? And if so, would they remotely compare to the quality of these brackets?

Quick Reply: DieTech offroad mirror brackets