Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

diesel engine ??

Old 04-06-2011, 09:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigT
Man you need to not only brag but charge for your services!!!
true.. since everyone has urea in their urine lets charge chrysler.
the more you pee the more urea...
Old 04-08-2011, 05:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by D0ppleganger
true.. since everyone has urea in their urine lets charge chrysler.
the more you pee the more urea...
How then would you calculate mileage; something along the lines of 28 miles-per-3AM piss?
Old 04-09-2011, 04:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKlad
How then would you calculate mileage; something along the lines of 28 miles-per-3AM piss?
The milage depends on the amount of whiskey I consumed that night. Sometimes my urea passes the 91 high octane level which gives more power and cleans fuel systems!!
Old 04-14-2011, 07:35 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by turbodsl
OK, I'm still new here and a little nervous about sharing due to vast knowledge that I have seen on this forum, but diesel is a topic near and dear to me so here goes.

A friend swapped a cummins 3.3 into '97. the 3.3 is a little smaller, but quieter than the 4BT and can be purchased in a common rail version (so it can be computer tuned). He has seen some pretty good MPG numbers (over 30?) - even with 37" tires. power was not a problem, either - absolutely NO winching in Moab, INCLUDING prichet (but he is also an excellent driver)

Please note in states like California where emissions are a problem this is not an option. However, in Ohio its still viable. Even more viable if you run Bio, like I do. I don't want to share details, but it bolts up to a manual transmission from the 6cyl AMC motor (2006 and prior).

Anyways, I purchased a 2008 4DR X this week and will be swapping in a 3.3 in the future. (Hopefully my winter project!) When I do, I will definitely share.

My biggest concern is figuring out the electronics - yuck!
WELCOME to the Forum.

Biodiesel is the way to go. Specially if you own a Restaurant.

Quick Reply: diesel engine ??