Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Dent Thanks To My Door Mirrors

Old 09-18-2008, 11:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The first time I washed my jeep I found that dent, I never had the doors off either. The dealer denied it. If it didn't break the paint a ding doctor can probably get it out for $50 bucks. PITA though
Old 09-20-2008, 10:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have the same dent in the same place. I got mine used and except that the kid who got it new and took off the "rubicon & wrangler" stickers this is all the damage he did to in in the 1 month he had it and 2300 miles he put on it. He got all the bells and whistles and traded it in for a Honda civic si, NOT A JEEP PERSON, but his stupidity was my great fortune. I replaced the stickers but still carry that little dent.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:25 PM
JK Freak

Happened on both sides. I didn't realize it tell I washed it and was like hmmm....at least it matches
Old 04-21-2009, 02:47 PM
JK Newbie

I wonder if we can for warn people (dealers) to watch out for the self-inflicted dents Nahhh, it would be way to out of their comprehension league.

So I got an alarm put in by Best Buy ( those SOB's) and the guy put a dent with less then 200 miles on my Rubi. BB paid for it but still it is a PITA! On top of that the autobody place had to repaint it and there is dust under the clear but they are fixing it so not a big deal...

Quick Reply: Dent Thanks To My Door Mirrors