Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Day Off!

Old 09-16-2009, 09:23 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Day Off!

Oh yeah!!!! So today the boss gave me the day off! I think im gonna spend it working on the jeep. See what I can do to improve her! maybe i'll let you guys see some pics this evening!
Old 09-16-2009, 09:49 AM
JK Freak

Nice!

I took Monday and Tuesday off for a long weekend of messing around. I thought by letting the lift sit in the garage overnight someone would sneak in and install it for me but, alas, that didn't happen.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:51 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Locklain
Nice!

I took Monday and Tuesday off for a long weekend of messing around. I thought by letting the lift sit in the garage overnight someone would sneak in and install it for me but, alas, that didn't happen.
I hate when that doesn't happen!
Old 09-16-2009, 10:12 AM
JK Freak

X2 the same thing happened with my winch!
Old 09-16-2009, 02:27 PM
JK Freak

what do you have planned.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:55 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by scottg07
Hmm... do I hear a D60 being installed...?
yeah i wish man! i went in to the local 4x4 shop the other day and am deciding between dynatrac or waiting for the front teraflex to come out. sounds like they have a nice full float available by years end! So that may be awhile. Still up in the air. Today has just been full of bedlining and cleaning. Oh and I installed a K&N filter but nothing to exciting!

Quick Reply: Day Off!